PS, I Love You

>> Monday 25 May 2009


I have just finished reading PS, I Love You, a novel written by Cecelia Ahern. Cecelia is the daughter of Ireland's former prime minister and has got several bestsellers under her belt. The novel is about the agony suffered by a young married lady, Holly who had just lost her husband due to critical illness, and how her late husband taught and guided her that life goes on with a bundle of notes left behind.

It's a classic heartbreaking love story set in Dublin city with strong Irish accents. I find that the storyline is rather predictable and there is no real climax. Nevertheless it's still worth reading.

Life's for living, Holly realises-but it always helps if there's an angel watchin' over you.



I'm looking forward to see the movie next starred by Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler.


I'm currently burning my midnight oils on The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. ;)

2 comments:

Lau May 27, 2009 11:27 pm  

love ps: i love u
its my favourite book!
and the movie its great =)

Nelson Chin May 28, 2009 1:23 am  

I really look forward to watching the movie now :)