Hectic August

>> Wednesday 19 August 2009

It's been a busy August for me - various arrangements for relocation, last European holiday trip to Italy and Germany last week and meeting friends prior to departure.


I've just returned to Dublin from Munich. It was scrotching hot in Rome and Venice last week. I've got the opportunity to visit some Roman historical ruins and tour the Vatican. I must say the Roman was really a great civilisation. Their monuments and legacies are taunting! Venice, the canal city is quite a romantic city; though everything are expensive and touristy. Munich and the surrounding Bavarian villages are pretty. I love the facade mural paintings at the smaller villages, and also the renowned Neuschwanstein Castle.

I hope I have the time to blog about my recent trips to Turkey, Italy and Germany in weeks to come. :)

0 comments: